Come check us out!
Come check us out!
· Your dentures will take 24 hours to fully be seated within your mouth.
· If sore spots develop, warm salt water is the best solution to keep them clean and help them heal.
· If you need and adjustment please call us to make an adjustment appointment, our scheduler will do their best to accommodate you.
· If your dentures are loose after the first 24 hours, use adhesive to keep them in place.
· Make sure to sleep in your dentures! Having new dentures is a learning process, as it is a new part of your body. The more you wear your dentures, the more successful you will be!
· Clean your dentures every morning and every night as you would with natural teeth.
· To clean your dentures, use a denture cleaner. If you dont have one you can temporarily either use warm soap and water, or a 50/50 solution of water and vinegar.
· Take good care of your dentures!
· Once dentures are made, we are not always able to add teeth to them later on. Consult with our office for questions.
· We are not liable for upholding the warranty of your dentures if out-of-office alternations are made to them.
Our Signature Fit consists of any adjustments that are needed to make your dentures as comfortable as possible. This is at no additional cost or limits on the number of visits.
We accept care credit, call us now to get started on some dentures!
We are always willing to try and bill your insurance. We start out with a free consultation so you can decide which services will work for you, then we send out a predetermination to your insurance so you know how much will be covered. We are in network with Provider One-Apple Health as well as accept both Molina and CHP Medicare plans.
Copyright © 2023 FOX SPOKANE DENTURE CLINIC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder